Argyle Barathea Wool Jacket
Argyle Barathea Jacket. An Argyll Jacket is cut shorter than a regular jacket and has gauntlet cuffs, pocket flaps and front cutaway for wearing with a sporran and kilt.
It is made from high quality 15oz Barathea and is fully tailored in the UK.
- 100% 15oz UK Mill Barathea Wool
- Satin Type Lining
- Braided Rope Epaulettes
- 3 Button Gauntlet Cuff With 15 Chromium Style Buttons
- Sizes 34-54 (Short, Regular and Long fittings)
- Colors: Black, Navy Blue, Bottle Green
- Custom Sizing/Made to Fit Available, Contact us.
Please note: Barathea Argyll Kilt Jacket and 5 Button Waistcoats are Dry Clean Only.
Vest pictured is not included.